Friday, February 1, 2013

And the winner is...

Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party was so much fun.


I met so many new people and found new friends who share my interests.

I couldn't just choose 1 person to win

so the winners are...

yes, winners.

First place is a handmade book


to Mary Alice of  Chateau Chic.


Second Place is a hand painted pillow to Nicole of  My Garden Diaries


Third Place is a Valentine scroll to Cheryl of Acorn to Oak.           


Fourth Place is a Valentine quote tin to Maggie of The Mag Rag.

Mary Alice will be able to choose the colors for her book if she wishes one to fit her style.

Nicole will be able to select the color and design ( I only do stripes and letters) for her pillow.

I will contact each of the winners for addresses.

Congratulations!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulation to all the Winner. Lovely gifts indeed. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! I'm sure they will be delighted with your art(s)and generosity. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Thank you so much! I love the quote on it! I'll watch for your email. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops...I misread which prize I won. The scroll looks fun too! Can't wait to see what is on it. Thank you, again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! I love to be a winner, especially when it doesn't happen very often. I'm so excited!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so honored and excited for this awesome pillow from you!!!!! Ahh!! Thank you soooo much! How cool to have one of your creations in my home...I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol--how fun to learn that I won part of your giveaway! And how nice of you to pick 4 names. I love the little valentine tin. I'll send you my address in an email.

    Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete